Divination and more specifically tarot is a powerful tool for self-exploration and self-learning. It helps us to connect with our inner being/higher self for deeper clarity and guidance. Divine conversations are a profound gift and one that I do not take lightly.
It is my intention to help others to better hear their own inner guides and to empower them to think through their options and make their own decisions. I am a tarot reader/diviner, that is NOT to suggest that I am a Medium, Psychic or mind reader. Neither does tarot reading predict the future, messages show the probable outcome based on current energies, behaviors & actions of the individual and are subject to free will and therefore change.
Following is my code of ethics:
Privacy & Confidentiality – During the course of readings very intimate information may be revealed. Details of the readings (both written & verbal) will be held in strict confidence and I will not share that information without a guests prior permission.
Honesty & Integrity –
- I will be clear about what tarot can and cannot do for you.
- I will honestly interpret the reading to the best of my ability and will honestly share my limitations and state when I am unable to interpret the messages I see or receive.
- I will share with clients truthfully but will not impose information that they do not desire to know or further explore.
- There will no hidden charges added to my readings. Information regarding the cost and length of readings are published and will be known prior to the reading.
- I will not impose on a client’s free will.
- I will not entertain or attempt to answer questions that I do not believe I am capable of answering.
- I will not pressure a client for return visits nor intentionally hold back messages or insights for the purpose of selling more expensive services.
Compassion & Non-Judgment –
- I treat my clients with compassion, sensitivity and respect.
- It is my honor to respectfully welcome people from all spiritual paths, cultures backgrounds, regardless of sexual preference, gender identity or personal background.
- I come from a place of non-judgment (as best as humanly able) with every reading. And I will hold space for you to the best of my ability.
- I will honor a client’s right to refuse or terminate a reading at any time regardless previous consent.
Expertise – I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified, including legal, medical and financial. Should a client need such help I will encourage them to seek professional advice.
Responsibility – I allow and encourage all of my clients to take responsibility for their decisions, actions and reactions; to embrace their own values and choose what is most life-affirming for them.
I believe that free will overrides fate in many situations and that no future is etched in stone and therefore each client is encouraged to take responsibility to change or maintain their course of action, their energetic vibration, their choices and/or direction in life to manifest that which they desire in accordance with their beliefs and in support of the greater good. Any decisions the client makes or actions taken as a result of the reading is the sole responsibility of the client.
Empowerment – My goal is to inspire, empower, encourage and support you with love. While the reading may reveal or ask you to explore difficult issues, it is my intent that you never leave a reading feeling powerless. I will give guidance to the best of my ability to support your empowerment to create positive, uplifting solutions. I strive to make every reading a blessing for each and every client.
My Limitations –
- I will not read for individuals under the age of 18 without prior parental consent.
- I will not attempt to predict winning lottery numbers or interpret any reading to represent death or illness.
- I reserve the right to refuse readings that do not adhere to my code of ethics or to end a reading at any time regardless of previous consent.
- I reserve the right to refuse a reading for any client.
Professional Conduct –
- I will maintain ethical and professional conduct with all of my clients.
- I will not abuse a client’s trust and vulnerability for my own personal benefit.
- I endeavor to consistently study those things that will expand and advance my professional as well as personal development to help me in providing you with the best possible readings.